General Information

An historic site run by The Society for Preservation of Israel Heritage Sites.
Two stories stone house built in 1890 ( now serves as a visitors center) ground floor has a big room and an office, another small office on the rooftop.
The basement was used in the past as a cowshed and now has an underground space with vaulted ceiling.
The house stands in a large lot (5 dunams) and Surrounded by a vineyard and an orchard.

Address:
motza
Website:
Parking:
Yes, free and accessble
Services:
Toilets at site
Voltage:
yes